At Libertyville Savings Bank, data security is a paramount concern. As our customers, you have a right to expect that information you entrust to us will be treated with appropriate discretion and confidentiality. We are committed to maintaining your privacy and safeguarding your account, transactions, and personal information.
When used in this Privacy Statement, the words “we” “our” and “us” refer to Libertyville Savings Bank, and the terms “you” and “your” refer to our customers and former customers.
For Purposes of this Statement, the Following Definitions Apply
- “Nonpublic personal information” is information about you that we collect in connection with a financial product or service provided to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information from public sources, such as telephone directories or governmental records.
- An “affiliate” is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company controlled by the same company that owns or controls us.
- A “nonaffiliated third party” is a person we do not employ or a company that is not affiliated with us, also known as a nonaffiliated third party, or simply, an “other party.”
Categories of Information That We Collect
Libertyville Savings Bank collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
Categories of Customer (And Former Customer) Information That We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Sharing With Outside Market Service Providers
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, such as:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name and address
- Nonpublic personal information about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf, such as direct sales companies
- We disclose information to provide you with details about other services and products available to you
- We may also disclose information about you to other outside marketing services as permitted by law. You do not have a right to opt out of the disclosure of this information