Helping your business grow and succeed is important to us. Whether you are putting money aside for expansion, taxes or the “just in case” moments we are here to help. Why open your business accounts with Libertyville Savings Bank?
- You are not just another number. We strive every day to add value to your relationship with us & encourage you to ask questions and provide feedback.
- We continuously offer educational and informational opportunities and have many experts on-hand.
- Banking should be simple, so we have many technological options to get you the most out of your time. However, if you prefer to still come to the bank we will happily greet you as you walk in the door!
Libertyville Savings Bank is here for you. When you open one of our business accounts, you also get access to our convenient online banking & mobile banking which help you take care of business according to your schedule. If making the daily trip to the bank for deposits is a hassle we can help relieve that stress too. Ask about Remote Deposit Capture where you can make deposits on your own time!
We are a locally owned, community bank that understands small and large businesses. We are passionate about seeing each of our communities thrive, and supporting businesses is an important part of that endeavor.
Our business checking account offers simplified, hassle-free checking ideal for companies that don’t have extra time to spend on their financial needs. You can open a business checking account with as little as $50, and there’s no account minimum balance fee if you maintain a balance of $300 or more. A $3 minimum balance fee plus tax is applied when your balance drops below $300. There are no per-item fees on business accounts.
- $50 minimum opening deposit required.
- No minimum balance fee with monthly balance of $300 or more.
- $3 minimum balance fee plus tax applies if balance drops below $300.
Our HiFi business money market account is interest-bearing, and requires a minimum opening deposit of $2,500. As long as your balance is above that minimum you’ll avoid a $10 minimum balance fee. The interest earned is on a tiered rate that is based on your account balance. A monthly statement is included. If you are serious about building up your business savings, don’t leave your hard-earned money in a traditional checking or savings account where the only thing it collects is dust. Open a HiFi Interest-Bearing Money Market Savings account and see how quickly your savings can grow.
- $2,500 minimum opening balance.
- Tiered interest rates based on balance.
There are no piles of paperwork or hidden fees. To set up your business checking account today get started online or call 641-472-9839.